Thursday, September 29, 2011

Long Time, no rant!

Hey everyone!!!

It feels so good to be back in the United States with a fresh, reinvigorated outlook on life. Sorry for not posting anything for a WHILE...this blog is a great outlet for me and I have been thinking so much about it lately.

As some of you may already know, the blog was initially set up as a Study Abroad blog for my university, SMC. However...it was swiftly pulled off the site following my "Para mi, para ti, para nosotros" post, due to some "overly inappropriate content." Funny, I just thought it was entertaining.

Well I'm here to say...fuck THAT. (LANGUAGE...if it offends you, X button!)

The blog will be revamped, renewed, and re-inVENTED by the middle of October. Promise.

New pictures. New hotties of the week. New stories. Only this time, no home univeristy to have to worry about. This time, the blog is all for me and you eager readers out there.

With all this being said, I need to get back to work study duties and think about what I need to pack for my trip BACK to Madrid...I leave tomorrow!!! (SO much I need to catch you up on.)

The focus of this blog will still have the "Eat, Pray, Love" feel, but I'm thinking of revamping the title. The tone, voice, and content will all mostly stay the same; only there will be more flare and I'm thinking of taking a hint from the Sex and the City series and talk a little more about relationships. Basically, it will be addressing all of life's facets.

Get excited; I'm baaaack.

YOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment