Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Para mi, para ti, para nosotros (un salud)

Hola a todos!! (Hello, everyone!!!)

I apologize for not posting as promised. It has been a hectic last few days...I had forgotten that we would be in Granada and I did not return until late Sunday night.

Ok. So my misadventures are as follows:

Granada was a place of great excitement and adventure. I made it to this amazing discotech on a hill overlooking old palaces and remnants of Spain's Moorish past. We got lost. We laughed, we cried, we ate tons of food. The visit to la Alhambra was amazing as well...just a little bummed that my camera died halfway through the tour...

Needless to say, I had an amazing weekend. The memories are all blurring together. I've been to countless restaurants and stores with friends. I've laughed all the way.

I need to start journaling again too! Although this is pretty much the same thing, a hardcopy book of my misadventures would be PRIME for my future children. Wait...let me think about that one....

I recently picked up my Abono ID card so I no longer have to pay bookooo euro for 10 pass metro cards. GRACIAS A DIOS!

Finally,

Let me end with this. I was walking home from Calle Horteleza today. The pavement felt so good on my feet. I had my headphones in, Madonna Rihanna Techno blaring, and a HUGE smile on my face. My walk was one from ANTM, my look reminiscent from a scene in the Devil Wears Prada. I'm on top of the world.

Last but not least...PICTURES AND BACHELOR OF THE WEEK:

Great photography skills. Model shot!

Tyler sleeping while we were waiting for the chueca metro.

The gay district!

Tyler and I at Parque del Retiro.

Cool picture on Calle Horteleza.

HOTTIE OF THE WEEK: The Flamenco God himself.

Love you all. YOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment